Fri, 23 June|
Bells Hotel, South Melbourne
RCV Investment Round III
Be part of growing rugby in Victoria as RCV members choose which of three inspiring initiatives will receive $10,000 to help grow the game in our State
Time & Location
23 June, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Bells Hotel, South Melbourne, 157 Moray St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia
About the event
This is a feel-good lunch like no other.
Come and hear three passionate people pitch their big idea to grow rugby in Victoria, then vote and help decide which idea gets $10,000 of funding to help make their dream a reality. It's like an episode of 'Share Tank' for rugby and you* get to choose who gets funded!
It's a highlight of the RCV calendar and a must attend event for all RCV members.
Projects we've supported since 2021 include:
- The establishment of a rugby academy at Melton Secondary College
- The establishment of the Rebel Shield competition for Government schools
- The reestablishment of a juniors program at Maroondah Rugby Club
- Shepparton Rugby Club's drive to grow junior rugby in regional Victoria
Sammie and his team at Bells Hotel will be putting on the Feasting Platter, with a cheese platter to follow - temptation enough - but of course this is also a chance to catch up with fellow rugby lovers and talk everything rugby on the eve of the Super Rugby Pacific final, the kick-off of the Rugby Championship and of course the RWC! Don't miss it.
Tickets limited, $60 (members) $70 (non-members) incl lunch + cheese. Drinks at bar prices.
* only current RCV members in attendance on the day are permitted to vote
+$1.50 service fee
Includes lunch & cheese platter
+$1.50 service fee0
+$1.75 service fee
Includes lunch and cheese platter
+$1.75 service fee0